There are a couple of ski racks for snowmobiles out there, but most are too expensive or require the skills and tools of a blacksmith. Seriously, I'm not going to pay $300 for a simple contraption that allows me to strap skis to my sled.
Here is a really easy and cheap way to make a durable and sturdy rack that can carry at least two sets of skis, all for under $35 dollars. The best thing is you only drill four tiny holes into your sled and the rack can be removed and reattached whenever you please. This rack is really simple and leaves a lot of room for you to make your own modifications.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades